A Touch of Evil: The Coast» Forums » General

Subject: New Locations and Elders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm really looking forward to this expansion. I've been checking in daily for the chance of any new updates (especially on the villains). In my thirst for more knowledge I've taken a good look at the board and have managed to pick up the following descriptions of each location and elder abilities...some cool new features.

New Locations:

Stone Bridge
Roll a D6. On a 3+ draw an Event. On a 1 or 2 draw a Mystery Card.

Barracks
Draw a village encounter. Deploy Militia - Pay 2 investigation to place a Militia marker in any space.

Town Square
Draw a village encounter. Store - Buy Town Coastal Items here.

The Docks
Draw a village encounter. Market - Discard any corner location item to gain D6 investigation -or- Pay 2D6 investigation to take any item out of any discard pile (limit once per turn)

The Beach
Draw a village encounter. Widow's Cottage - Heal 1 wound -or- cure a curse on the roll of 5 or 6.

Icy Waters
Roll a D6. On a 3+ draw an Event. On a 1 or 2 draw a Mystery Card. This space starts with 2 investigation.

Smugglers Cove
(Corner location with unique deck). Secret Passage - Instead of moving normally, you may pay 1 investigation to move to or from the Abandoned Keep.

Shipwreck
(Corner location with unique deck).

Lighthouse
(Corner location with unique deck).

New Elders Abilities:

Mayor Carver
(I think it says...) At the start of each Fight Round add a Militia to your space if there isn't one there already.

The Widow, Jessica
At the start of every Fight Round, Heal any wounds you have on the D6 roll of 3+ each.

The Harbormaster
Each Fight Dice roll of 1 that your opponent rolls against you does a Hit to themselves.

I'm pretty sure most of the above is accurate although Mayor Carver's ability was a bit tricky to read.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this expansion...wonder what surprises we have in store in the 'Village Encounters'...?

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Herbert

Goose Creek
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I got too except I thought it said 3 investigation on icy waters
[ Just checked on much bigger monitor , it's definitely 3 investigation on the Icy Waters ]

and that to move between the ship wreck and the smugglers cove is a move of 2 and from the icy waters to the ship wreck, docks and lighthouse is a move of 2 but from the beach to the icy waters is a move of 3.

Think I counted 17 total spaces.
And on the side of the box was a skeleton.

I got....

Argot Blackwell , Master Hunter

male hunter strange

" By law I have found you "

Spirit Cunning Combat Honor Wounds

2 3 4 2 3

Gruff Outsider - Does not draw an event card for encountering a town space

On the Hunt for Evil - May draw an event card anytime he defeats a minion [ or does a hit to a villain outside of a showdown ]

Know Thine Enemy - May discard an event card to gain +2 fight dice for any attack or to prevent a wound to himself

Hunter - Gain +2 fight dice against any beast, vampire or ancient enemy

Maria De La Rosa , Smuggler

female outlaw strange

" Try not to get in my way "

2 3 3 3 4

Barter - Town items cost her 1 less investigation to purchase [ minimum of 1 ]

Secret Routes - May use any secret passage printed on the board for free during her move rather than in place of her move
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great thread - looking forward to this one! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Erickson
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doctor Edwards
male ?

2 3 2 5 ?

Liliana, Lost Soul

female ?

3 2 1 4 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Erickson
United States
Mesa
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doctor Edwards
Keywords: male medical

2 3 2 5 3

Field Medicine: May heal Wounds from any Hero for 1 Investigation each at any time wxcept in a fight.

Autopsy: While in any Town Space, may remove a dead elder from the game to gain d6 Investigation.

Liliana, Lost Soul
keywords: female lost vengeful

3 2 1 4 3

Shadow of the Past: May reroll an extra Fight Dice for each hit done in a fight round.

Spirited: Always uses Spirit in a fight.

Loss of Faith: May NOT exchange items or allies with other Heros. Training Spirit at the Church requires an Honor 6+ test.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.