Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks pretty sweet. Definitely a subject that is not covered in many games. I stumbled across this game because of a add that caught my eye on the border of my BGG screen. Marco Arnaudo does excellent video reviews of a large variety of games on BGG. As he has a large fan base, I thought it might be a great idea to get him an early copy so he can help get the word out. It might even be a good idea to try to get him a tester version to help with early sales. Just a thought. I love to see private individuals/small groups following a dream of publishing their own game! I am tempted to buy a copy just for that reason alone!!! Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier WARNIER
Belgium
Tournai
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Marco works very well, but it's too late to send a prototype and create a review of the game !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the game is available this fall, I will see if I can get him to buy and review it. I know his reviews have sold a lot of games... myself being included in that number! His reviews have put some games on my radar that I otherwise would not have been aware of. Good luck!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.