Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne McCaul
United States
Norton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list of cards? I am missing a single Mr Fixer card, I've checked four times, torn apart the living room just to be sure (that's where I sleeved them). I didn't count them when I opened it, but we played for the first time yesterday and the deck is short one.

I'd post this to the GreaterThan forums, but they appear to be down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oldschoolgamr
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Are you standin' yet?
badge
Artwork: My Daughter
mbmbmbmbmb
After I sleeved my cards I thought I was missing one too. It turned out that two of the cards had stuck together and ended up in a single sleeve. Check all your cards now and see if one of them is slightly thicker - it could be two cards stuck together... (Hopefully...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne McCaul
United States
Norton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I meant to add that I did this too. Unsleeved the whole deck, fanned it and then resleeved it while trying to push them apart.

Believe me, I *wanted* to find that I made a mistake before posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oldschoolgamr
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Are you standin' yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha - well, so much for happy accidents. Here's to hoping that GreaterThanGames replies quickly to your request - from what I have heard they are pretty responsive...

Good Luck! Let us know how the interaction goes...

Final thought - so you fanned the cards out, but did you really pick each one up and check the thickness? I mean the two cards I had needed to be PRIED apart...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wayne, shoot me an e-mail. christopher [at] sentinelsofthemultiverse [dot] com

We'll figure out what card you're missing and get you a replacement ASAP.

Enders, I'm sorry to hear your cards were so stuck together. None of them got damaged in the prying apart process, did they? I hope not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne McCaul
United States
Norton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Email sent.

Thanks Chris!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne McCaul
United States
Norton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oldschoolgamr wrote:
Gotcha - well, so much for happy accidents. Here's to hoping that GreaterThanGames replies quickly to your request - from what I have heard they are pretty responsive...

Good Luck! Let us know how the interaction goes...

Final thought - so you fanned the cards out, but did you really pick each one up and check the thickness? I mean the two cards I had needed to be PRIED apart...

Yeah. By fan, I mean that--after removing them from their sleeves--I stacked them and ran my thumb over the top of the deck, sort of like if I were about to shuffle a poker deck. If something were stuck together, it should have dislodged it at that point. As I said, when I resleeved them, I also gave them a hard rub, just in case. Of course none of the cards felt extra thick or anything either.

And I do feel wonky about the whole thing. I mean, come on, 1 card? I have had numerous Lego sets that I was sure were missing pieces, only to spend a few extra minutes searching to find them. But this time, after going through the decks, I really tore apart the living room. It had to be there. I moved the couches, the chair, under cushions, dug my hangs into that dark, foreboding crevasse that leads into the very bowels of the furniture (where I think I found Lincoln's Gold), but no dice.

There just isn't anywhere else it could be. It went from package, to sleeves, to sitting there a day or two, then a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For my game, 2 of Mister Fixer's cards were in the same stack as ExPatriette. Any chance it got mixed in with hers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oldschoolgamr
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Are you standin' yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skjoldulfr wrote:
Wayne, shoot me an e-mail. christopher [at] sentinelsofthemultiverse [dot] com

We'll figure out what card you're missing and get you a replacement ASAP.

Enders, I'm sorry to hear your cards were so stuck together. None of them got damaged in the prying apart process, did they? I hope not.

It was only two cards - and when separated there was no damage what so ever (it was likely an "edge catch").

Totally enjoying the game - both 2-player and solo... I like that in a game. Rook City is arriving tomorrow... (cool.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.