Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
My package arrived today, and here's an unboxing of all its glory

First: The package. Note the label (as seen in another thread already, I noticed, from people who got the package two weeks ago). Exciting!

A cover letter from Christian T. Petersen, awesome gesture.

Everything neatly bubble wrapped, perfectly safe for the long travel.

A first look at the components - there's a baggie with the cards and booklets, and the novel.

Unbagged, everything in the package (and the only image I submitted to the game gallery and not only my personal one).

Nobody can tell me I don't have the revised printing

There goes. I can't wait to play! Held out with playing the new scenarios until this package was here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul C
United Kingdom
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good for you

Hope mine arrive this week. I have some people coming down for a visit next week and would to give this a go.

We played through the first scenario once but thought I would wait for the corrected components before playing again.

I played the POD scenario, 'Till Death Do Us Part' recently and it was the best yet by a significant margin. So FA has a lot to live up to!

Also have all the figures painted in anticipation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
So long and thanks for all the fish
badge
42 - Life the Universe and Everything
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in the post today , that means I can go and safely buy Forbidden Alchemy and play it. Was I meant to do it the other way around whistle

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Mannix
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gnome01 wrote:
Got mine in the post today , that means I can go and safely buy Forbidden Alchemy and play it. Was I meant to do it the other way around whistle

Regards

Gnome

I laughed audibly at this, you little scamp Gnome.

I have also received my replacement bits today a long with the Arkham Horror novel (which went straight to the charity shop). Finally looking forward to playing this bad boy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Perretto
Brazil
Curitiba
Parana
flag msg tools
Thinking about my next move.
badge
So, if my only options are these, then I shall...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Replacement arrived yesterday. I'm in Brazil, so if you're as far from US, don't lose hope!

Regards,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Tiffany
United States
California
flag msg tools
ME WANT!

Nice to see this, thanks for posting these pics
Makes me think I should have ordered the expansion after all, since I have no idea when the reprinting will be completed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.