Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Beller
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
Two questions....

1. If a hero is not selected and is discarded off the Creature Track, is he/she removed from the game, or just put into the discard pile?

2. How long can a player keep a Magic Item Card? Do they have to use it or lose it? I know the rules say that they can use it the next round...but does that mean that if they don't use it the next round, either, then do they lose it?

Thanks

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Catalin Balan
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmb
1. The hero is removed from the game. (taken from the French Hades FAQ, www.jybe.ch/faq)

2. This was discussed in a previous thread, but I'm not sure any official word was given. There is a difference in the wording between the English rules and the French and German rules.
In the English rules it says magic items "may be used the turn they are obtained or in THE following round", while in the others it says something along the lines of "or in A following round" (which makes quite a difference). I am more inclined to go with the ones that say you can use the item in any of the following rounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Beller
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
ok, thanks!!

question 1 I was doing wrong, then. Question 2, in regards to your answer, I was doing right.

Thanks again

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jybe Jybe
msg tools
+1 to Catalin Balan's answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Sjolte
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just hate bad translations. That happens alot her in Denmark, when they translate games to danish. People that translate games should be games, and not some random folk that don't care it the rules are rigth or not.

I feel sad for the people that use they money for expensive games and get the wrong rules and therefor dosn't get the full enjoyment from their game.

And now a big cheer for Catalin and other heroes here on BBG that saves us from the bad translations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.