United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
This being the internet and all and I have no real way of knowing who will read this. I can post something and assume there is a reasonable chance that any given celebrity will read it. Using that logic I offer the following:

To Liam Neeson: I want to see you play a role where you get hit in the face with a pie. Not because I dislike you, I don't. No I just really have the desire to see you hit in the face with some sort of pie.

To Kim Kardashian: Please. Please just stop it. Stop it. You had your fun now go away.

To Bill Murray: Thank you for not participating and likely killing the possibility of Ghostbusters III being dredged into being to milk a little more money from the original. And thank you for your part in Zombieland.

To the cast and crew of the Walking Dead: Keep up the good work and could we get one or two more episodes next season? Thirteen go by too quickly.

And finally, to George R.R. Martin: First off, thank you for the Song of Fire and Ice books, but please finish them off before the TV series catches up with you! I'm enjoying the hell out of the books and the show and would love to see both finished without imploding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Go Huskies!...oh, well
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to lobby for a Bill Murray microbadge, but nothing ever got submitted. What's that? Make one myself? Nonsense.

He's one of the underrated geniuses of comedy today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Morse
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
http://atroublewithwords.com/
mbmbmbmbmb

To Christopher Walken: As a joke, I've been telling people for the last few years that you are my biological father. Will you please adopt me? I'm 31 years old and require nothing from you but for you to publicly acknowledge our relationship. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
To Liam Neeson: I want to see you play a role where you get hit in the face with a pie. Not because I dislike you, I don't. No I just really have the desire to see you hit in the face with some sort of pie.

Didn't that happen in The Phantom Menace?

Oh, wait, it was only in the Director's Cut - nevermind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

hehehe... gave me a chuckle. So here's my thoughts for the same bunch (and a bonus celeb):

To Liam Neeson: Please. Please just stop it. Stop it. You had your attempt at acting, you failed, now go away.

To Kim Kardashian: dunno who you are, so I don't care what you do

To Bill Murray: There was a Ghostbusters II? Wow, I bet that was lame. We could have done without "Lost in Translation", but yeah, your bit in "Zombieland" was iconic! Loved it.

To the cast and crew of the Walking Dead: never heard of it, probably some lame American-made TV show

To George R.R. Martin: yeah, it took me about ¾s of the first book to decide that I liked it, but now I'm hooked. There's a TV show of it? Wow, I bet that's lame (unless it's British). But really, it kinda needs to be wrapped up before you die or something...

And finally, to Sir James Paul McCartney: whatever happened to that cool music you did with those other three guys? Hey, even your solo "McCartney" album was great stuff!

~~~

And finally finally to Christopher Walken: I passed by a baber's the other day, and the sign said "Walkins Welcome"... now I know where to get a hair-cut like yours! And wow, you were SCARY in that move "The Comfort of Strangers" (thanks for killing my desire to ever visit Venice!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Mohling
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:

I have heard that he's trying to get into comedy:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
kswingruber wrote:
[c]
We could have done without "Lost in Translation"

What?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Mohling
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:
kswingruber wrote:
[c]

What?!

He said, "WE COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT 'LOST IN TRANSLATION'".

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Engen

Beaverton
Oregon
msg tools
WallyNate wrote:
jonnylawless wrote:
kswingruber wrote:
[c]

What?!

Hope this helps!

Your hopes have been dashed, posited as they were on making things clearer by being louder. I'm sensing two different "we"s here. Some of we did just fine with LiT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
WallyNate wrote:

I was imagining Garret Morris when I read that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.