Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my Kickstarter copy last week and was pretty excited to get the shirt. Unfortunately, the medium I ordered was replaced with a large.

Did anyone else receive the wrong size shirt? Did they run out of certain sizes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Echo W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was correct.

Odd, if the mediums went away first. In my experience, the larger sizes seem to go faster. Maybe it was a simple mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah well. I ended up giving it a wash anyways, hoping it'll shrink. I haven't taken it out of the dryer yet. If it doesn't, I'll relegate it to a gym shirt or a rag.

It was probably a mistake, but after a few attempts to contact the designer and no responses, it's no big deal.

I see they're selling them online too, so I may pick up a couple of mediums if the large is still too big after the washing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
valerie hope

Kaysville
Utah
msg tools
designer
Hi arcane220,
Did you receive my message on KS that we'll send out the medium?
Either way, it will get taken care of and you'll have an extra shirt for car washing or gym time.

Thanks,
Val
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Val,

I did not receive the message on Kickstarter. I've not received the replacement shirt yet, either. The large is just a bit too big as a gym shirt...nuts.

Hope you can help.

-Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.