Travis Bridges
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Emergency: Keep calm and call 0118 999 881 999 119 725...3
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone confirm that there are only 6 cage add-ons, 6 mutation tokens, 8 customer/ exhibition tiles, and 11 cages?...I am worried I missed some things punching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aki Järvi-Eskola
Finland
Helsinki
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
It's a pad of sticky notes!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you take your game box and flip it over, you'll find the component list.

There you go
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bridges
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Emergency: Keep calm and call 0118 999 881 999 119 725...3
mbmbmbmbmb
OH...so you mean I should flip the box over...huh...but won't all the stuff fall out of it?...oh...you mean while the box is closed, I should flip it over and look at that...hmmm...that sure beats standing on your head to look at the bottoms of boxes...think of all those trips to the doctor I will save...

Just to reiterate, there is often information on the bottom of game boxes, and I simply need to look at the bottom (using my hands, not reversing gravity) to see this information? Sounds tricky, but I will try it...

Thanks.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hartstein
United States
North Plainfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rig a table with a glass plate the box can sit on and a non-inverting magnifying mirror setup below it so you can easily read the box bottom while sorting the contents.

Alternatively, use a webcam instead of the mirror rig, but make sure it's not broadcasting to the internet or people will look up your nose while you sort game bits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Allen
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OR....

Click on the image above, then click on 'Original' to see legible text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.