Hide
3 Posts

Star Wars Customizable Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Selling a collection of ~3500 cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C L
msg tools
Regretfully, I think it's time to part ways with my SW:CCG collection. It's encouraging to see that there's still a community for this game, so hopefully someone else will get good use out of these. There are roughly 3500 in total, spanning from Premiere through the Death Star II set. If you'd like to make an offer, please PM me.

The rares (and many of the better uncommons) have been kept in sleeves, and all are in good condition (with three notable exceptions: Luke's Lightsaber, Kitik Keed'kak and Admiral Ackbar, which I got from a friend and have worn edges).

I'm in the Chicago area, so if you'd like to help me avoid shipping charges and you're in Chicagoland, we could probably arrange a pickup.

Pictures and lists of my rare and premium cards are listed below. All are black border and non-foil, unless indicated otherwise. I will only be selling the entire collection -- no single requests please.

Dark side:

Darth Vader; Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith; Darth Vader with Lightsaber; Death Star; Vader's Custom TIE; Superlaser; Grand Moff Tarkin; General Tagge (x2, BB and WB); Vader's Eye; Commence Primary Ignition; Devastator (WB); Executor; Admiral Motti (WB); Vader's Lightsaber; Set Your Course For Alderaan; Bane Malar; Charming to the Last; Hoth: Wampa Cave; Tempest 1 (x3); Leia Seeker; Vader's Personal Shuttle; Carbon Chamber Testing; Bossk in Hound's Tooth (foil); Flagship Operations; Punishing One; Vader's Cape; Tempest Scout 3; Dengar (x2, foil and non-foil); Tempest Scout 1; Slave I; Spice Mines of Kessel; Dianoga; I'm On The Leader; Dark Waters; Labria; Sandcrawler (WB); Responsibility of Command; Nevar Yalnal; Tyrant; Admiral Piett; Juri Juice; Obsidian 8; Local Trouble; Kitik Keed'kak; Wittin's Sandcrawler; Admiral Ozzel; Molator; Image of the Dark Lord; Mist Hunter; Obsidian 7 (x2); E-3PO; Epic Duel; Aiiii! Aaa! Aggggggggg!; Fighters Coming In; Boba Fett's Blaster Rifle; Wittin, Amanaman and several other unique aliens from Jabba's Palace; Alderaan (x2, BB and WB); Colonel Dyer; Ominous Rumors; Conquest (foil); A Million Voices Crying Out; Captain Piett; Target the Main Generator; Vengeance (foil); Major Marquand; Wounded Warrior; Thunderflare; Tempest Scout 3; Tempest Scout 5; Oo-ta Goo-ta, Solo?; Salacious Crumb; Dengar's Blaster Carbine

Light side:

Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi; Son of Skywalker; Luke Skywalker (foil); Obi-Wan's Lightsaber; Chewbacca; C-3PO; R2-D2; Artoo (x2); Wedge Antilles; Red 2; Commander Wedge Antilles; Red 5; Han's Heavy Blaster Pistol; Captain Han Solo; Lando Calrissian; Lobot; Princess Organa; Nien Nunb; Mon Mothma (WB); Gold 1 (WB); Dutch (WB); Red 3; Death Star: Trench (foil); Death Star (foil); Red Leader (WB); Millenium Falcon (foil); Attack Run; Admiral Ackbar; Luke's Lighsaber; Green Leader; Biggs Darklighter (foil); Cell 2187; Redemption; Bright Hope; Hunchback; Oola (foil); Artoo, Come Back At Once!; We'll Find Han; Luke's Backpack; WHAAAAAAAAOOOOW!; Frozen Assets; Planet Defender Ion Cannon; Death Star Plans (foil); Colonel Feyn Gospic; Mind What You Have Learned; You Have Failed Me For The Last Time; Solo Han; General Carlist Rieekan; Disarming Creature; Rescue the Princess; Tawss Khaa; Landing Claw (foil); Heroes of Yavin; Demotion (WB); Size Matters Not; Artoo-Detoo in Red 5; Dagobah: Yoda's Hut; It Is The Future You See; Dagobah: Bog Clearing; The Force Is Strong With This One; Revolution; Move Along...; Tarkin Seeker (x2); Motti Seeker; Tatooine: Obi-Wan's Hut; Massassi Base Operations; I'll Take the Leader; You're All Clear Kid!

I was a bit of a completionist as far as some of the pilot/fighter combinations go, so in addition to those listed above I also have Red 6-10 with their matching pilots, and Black 2-4 with their matching pilots. I also skipped over a few of the cards that were technically listed as "Rare" but not particularly good (i.e. every single background character in Jabba's Palace), so there are more rares than just what's here. Feel free to PM me if you'd like more details or if you'd like to make me an offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WANT!!!
Seriously awesome collection. I hope they find a good home.
Good Luck
Shieldwolf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C L
msg tools
Due to lack of offers I've gone ahead and posted the collection on eBay. If anyone's interested... good luck!

The eBay Listing can be found here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.