Subject: Southern NJ, East Coast open seats! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: new_jersey [+] [View All]
Mickey Whittaker
United States
Egg Harbor Twp.
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Lots of information on our play style and games that we play in my profile. Most of us are students at The Richard Stockton College of NJ. Most game nights are at my house about 10 minutes west of Ocean City, and 5 minutes from exit 36 on the parkway. We play once a week (for now) starting around 3pm, and going until super early in the morning (3-4am). Welcome to only come for only part of the duration.

Feel free to message me here, in post, or e-mail @Amousecaledmicky@hotmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bohnenberger
United States
Swarthmore
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear that there's a game group at good ol' Stockton State. If I'm ever back in the Old Neighborhood I'll look you up.

Dave

Class of '86

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickey Whittaker
United States
Egg Harbor Twp.
New Jersey
flag msg tools
They actually have a gaming club. But they mostly only play MTG drafts. A few of them are into other games, but there's a maturity gap from most of them that turns me off to inviting them over to an environment that also involves alcohol, my personal games, and closer contact where hygiene importance may become an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B.
United States
Southern
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What day of the week do you play?
My wife and I are interested in playing more often. Had an fairly active group in that area some time ago and it would be great to get some game time in...
I will point this thread out to the others from that group.

Steve
BoBo'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickey Whittaker
United States
Egg Harbor Twp.
New Jersey
flag msg tools
We usually play Fridays. Sometimes Sunday afternoon. Most likely will change come summer time though. Friday we start somewhere ~5pm and go till we pass out sometime around 4am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickey Whittaker
United States
Egg Harbor Twp.
New Jersey
flag msg tools
bumps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.