Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just traded for the game and so far it looks like it hits the sweet spot of not too complicated for some decent multiplayer yet complex enough not to be boring.

One question: Your metropolis takes up two white building slots. Does that mean I can use the other two slots on my island that were recently vacated...to put up new buildings.

In other words, can I build more buildings on an Island with a Metropolis in the empty spots that were just vacated?

I think the answer is yet....but...I am not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
been been
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
My understanding is you can re-use the build spaces provided they are not covered by a metropolis.

If a metropolis is built by sacrificing one of each building type, then those buildings are removed no matter where they are. Then the metropolis is placed on an island you control, and any buildings on that island that would overlap with the new metropolis are removed (destroyed).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.