Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I've uploaded 2 files for Corsari. These aren't new but I've been meaning to tout them here.

First up is clarified rules in English. The rules that come with the game are not clever, especially the stowaway scoring rules and the end game rules. Toss the printed rules and use these tiny rules instead. Many people will like the game better using the original rules, which I based these on. These have been used dozens (hundreds?) of times. Also includes a short game, especially nice for 2 players.

Corsari Rules by Liumas

Second is the crew title cards. It's more fun to refer to the crew by name instead of their number. Trim these with very little border and they will fit in the box. The titles have been researched for authenticity. Note that I've had a U.S. Coast Guard issued captain's license since 1988. Which I mention to point out my interest in things nautical.

Corsari Crew Titles by Liumas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Echo W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the uploads. Much appreciated!

I need to bust Corsari out on the next game night. It's such a good alternative to the Phase 10 that my buddies love so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.