Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first time last night with myself as OL, and I had a problem in the final room. Specifically, in the final room:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The rules show 2 Master Manticores, but my game only comes with 1 Master Manticore. I made sure I had the full Monster retinue, and it checked out.

Is this a typo in the rules, or am I (more likely) missing something obvious? Thanks for any help.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I did spawn 2 Manticores and we played them both as Red, but in the end I got slaughtered regardless, I just wanted to know for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Hisle
United States
Cottage Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is either an explanation in the rules or the FAQ regarding this. You are to play one red and one white and call it a master.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, GIJoe and Transformers, 80s style. What more could you ask for?

Oh, and the FAQ is your friend.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
Familyman77 wrote:
There is either an explanation in the rules or the FAQ regarding this. You are to play one red and one white and call it a master.

Good, so I played it right, must have missed that part. Thanks for the info, turns out we were doing it correctly!

EDIT: And just saw the part I missed in the FAQ, that's what I get for starting at midnight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.