United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Druid:
Discard up to 2 victory cards. +2 for each card discarded this way.
Then, you may reveal your hand. If it contains no victory cards, +2 Cards.
(This is how the card is intended to work, yeah?)

Magic Beans:
Trash this card or return it to the supply. (somehow this just reads better to me. Is it just me?)

Sorceress:
You may gain up to 4 curses. Then, choose one option, plus one more for each curse you gained. If the curse pile is empty, choose two instead. (option list) (clear wording, corner cases accounted for, uses similar wording to governor and other multi-option cards.)

Werewolf: Trash a card. Each other player gains a Curse unless he or she trashes a card of equal or greater cost that shares a type with that card. (Forwards compatibility! New types might be introduced! Or did you intend for this specifically not to work with attack/reaction? Aren't all durations actions?)

Forest Folk:
Until the end of your next turn, other players cannot play more than three actions on their turn. (as I would interpret it)
-or-
Until the end of your next turn, other players cannot gain more than +2 actions total on their turn. (as the FAQ would indicate)

These are mostly identical unless in the future there are action cards that say something like: "+2 cards. Then, you may use an additional action to trash up to 2 cards from your hand."

Quest and Magic Mirror: Couldn't you use a copy of that card from the supply for this, and return it when you use it? I know it's in the FAQ, but why not use it in the rules? The corner case of the card not being available is actually sort of interesting and adds some "counterplay"... I guess it's a tradeoff... memory issues vs opportunity for cheating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Stewart
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this, I will look at adding these in next update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Stewart
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AnEvenWeirderMove wrote:
Druid:
Discard up to 2 victory cards. +2 for each card discarded this way.
Then, you may reveal your hand. If it contains no victory cards, +2 Cards.
(This is how the card is intended to work, yeah?)

You only get the +2 cards if you didn't have any victory cards in your hand to begin with.

Most of your other suggestions I have adopted. Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Enchanted Palace is in dire need of an effect or wording which makes it so it can only be revealed once.

My preference would be for the reaction to involve discarding the card (and, perhaps, by so doing, reduce the cost to 5), or else explicitly state that it can only be revealed once per attack.

But discarding the cart is a much cleaner solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.