Subject: card sleeve size rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to sleeve my set because tthe cards are white and my group likes to eat chips and drink while we play.

Anyone know if there's a 125% thickness card sleeve that fits these cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K F
msg tools
Of a similar note, does anyone happen to know how many cards are included in the base game and expansion for people who wish to purchase sleeves?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Falconer
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
This GeekBadge has the Buddha-nature
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The base set has 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards).

The expansion has 100 cards (80 White cards and 20 Black cards) plus 12 blank cards (8 white, 4 black).

They measure 63mm wide by 88mm tall.

Oh, and there seem to be 10 extra cards (9 White and 1 Black) that are being given out with the replacements for the misprinted cards from the newest printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Berg
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
If you go to a FedEx Office, you'll find that the 5mil thick laminating machine is very nice. I've used it and it keeps the cards flexible, yet rugged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.