Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Thomas
United States
Langhorne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"I will take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. Seek knowledge from those wiser, and teach those who wish to learn." -Duane Allman
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the GtR I.V Promo and Republic cards are available in the geek store, can the Rubble supporters get an update on when they'll be shipping out to us?

Also, will we be receiving all these cards or will we need to pick up one or the other sets?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Aube
Canada
Ste-Julie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And can someone explain to me why it's in the Geek store before we get ours? yuk

And depending on the answer Brian gets to his question "Also, will we be receiving all these cards or will we need to pick up one or the other sets?", maybe even cheaper than on KickStarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Langhorne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"I will take love wherever I find it, and offer it to everyone who will take it. Seek knowledge from those wiser, and teach those who wish to learn." -Duane Allman
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it'd already have been cheaper for me, since I had them shipped to me instead of a game store. $8 + $3 shipping. I'm not really worried about the extra dollar. I admit it is a little disheartening that they would be shipped to the geek before supporters. I'm really more interested in when they'll be in my greedy little hands though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Majard
France
arcis le ponsart
Marne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MusicToEat wrote:
I'm really more interested in when they'll be in my greedy little hands though.

Same here, I just want to know when they'll be here. Are they just going to come with the blackbox ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MusicToEat wrote:
Now that the GtR I.V Promo and Republic cards are available in the geek store, can the Rubble supporters get an update on when they'll be shipping out to us?

Also, will we be receiving all these cards or will we need to pick up one or the other sets?

I can't update Rubble supporters but I can say that at Essen last year we gave both sets of cards to Kickstarters who came to see us for their promos (except for the merchant bonus cards if they already had them).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Lastname
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I can't update Rubble supporters but I can say that at Essen last year we gave both sets of cards to Kickstarters who came to see us for their promos (except for the merchant bonus cards if they already had them).

... except that of course some of those sets at Essen were incomplete/assembled incorrectly ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Dementen
Belgium
Sombreffe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Againsto wrote:

... except that of course some of those sets at Essen were incomplete/assembled incorrectly ...

same here... but it doesn't matter... soon we'll play with the expansion and everything will be awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter supporters will be getting the Republic edition cards (changes in rules, exchanges some cards from the regular 'Imperial' edition), the Merchant bonus cards, and the BGG expansion cards. In effect, everything.

You'll also be getting all the goodies that you selected. Remember the pin, the leader token, the camp-card risers, and such? The BGG store people won't be getting those.

We're getting the Rubble supporters stuff sent out as soon as all of the goodies get into our warehouse. If you were lucky enough to select promo items that we got in early, then you've already received your stuff. If you haven't, then it's because we're waiting on great stuff for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Langhorne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update, just to be clear, if we haven't received ours yet due to one of the extras, then that means ours will ship when the regular shipment of the black box arrives, or is the extra we're waiting on independent of that shipment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MusicToEat wrote:
Thanks for the update, just to be clear, if we haven't received ours yet due to one of the extras, then that means ours will ship when the regular shipment of the black box arrives, or is the extra we're waiting on independent of that shipment?
Depends on the extra. There are some that are coming with the black box air shipment, so some will have to wait for that to make it to the factory. That's going to be significantly earlier than the boat shipment of all the games, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Thomas
United States
Langhorne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, I just thought that if they were coming over with one of the main black box shipments I could just follow the updates on those instead of bugging you about specific extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.