4 Posts

Zpocalypse» Forums » General

Subject: $600 pledge level clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
e Bentl
Australia
flag msg tools
So I am just wondering with these new $600 male/female pledge levels will the new survivors be in addition to the original survivors or is there a potential that all/the majority of the original survivors will be removed and replaced by these user selected survivors? Because I don't really like the sound of that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eBentl02 wrote:
So I am just wondering with these new $600 male/female pledge levels will the new survivors be in addition to the original survivors or is there a potential that all/the majority of the original survivors will be removed and replaced by these user selected survivors? Because I don't really like the sound of that

Do you like the sound of $600 leaving your bank account for ONE boardgame?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
e Bentl
Australia
flag msg tools
skrebs wrote:
eBentl02 wrote:

Do you like the sound of $600 leaving your bank account for ONE boardgame?

No, I'm considering the $75 pledge, I just want to know if a bunch of the original survivors will be removed from my game if I do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Ahern

Massachusetts
msg tools
publisher
OK so I sent an email too, but here it is for the general public.

Less than 1/2 the characters will be from the backer's pool, and we will work with them in our forum before publishing their cards. Thanks for the correspondence!

Julie
Dark Duchess of Discipline

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.