Subject: Hazards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shadow ruxer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules it says "Hazard warnings beyond the first drawn in an encounter have no effect."
?
Does this mean that you cannot have another hazard on your second encounter? or it just means that effects that would have you draw a new destiny card would not void the hazard?

Thanks a bunch people!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
It's certainly the 2nd part. You can only ever have one hazard per encounter, but could have a hazardous encounter for both of your encounters on a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the second. Basically this rule is to prevent multiple hazards going into effect at the same time from things like drawing your own card with a hazard and then drawing a different card with a hazard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
I play with a house rule that only the last hazard card drawn counts. If you draw your own color with a hazard symbol and opt for a new card, that hazard symbol doesn't count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam McLean
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
I play with a house rule that only the last hazard card drawn counts. If you draw your own color with a hazard symbol and opt for a new card, that hazard symbol doesn't count.

Funny, we play just the opposite ... that hazards accumulate on a particular encounter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.