Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Ward
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a part of a regular group (my home, 4 of us, we play weekly on the weekends) but I am wondering if there is anyone else in H-town who would like to play Melee. The idea would be to meet at a neutral site - geekmail me or reply here if you are interested or have questions/concerns. Even just a one-time deal could be a lot of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to get into A Game of Thones, what is Melee?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Harrison
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
badge
Meep. Meep. Meep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dog_of_the_Military wrote:
I am a part of a regular group (my home, 4 of us, we play weekly on the weekends) but I am wondering if there is anyone else in H-town who would like to play Melee. The idea would be to meet at a neutral site - geekmail me or reply here if you are interested or have questions/concerns. Even just a one-time deal could be a lot of fun.

I'd be interested in this. What part of town do you guys play in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ward
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Corey, Melee is the same card game but for more than 2 players.

Kerry, currently the guys I play with are inside the loop (except one) so ideally something nearby, but open to suggestions. Particularly for a one-off type deal, I think driving a little ways wouldn't be a huge fuss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live at BW8 and 59 (near IAH).

I am actually inside BW8 (even though i'm technically in "Humble"). You guys in midtown or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Harrison
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
badge
Meep. Meep. Meep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dog_of_the_Military wrote:

Kerry, currently the guys I play with are inside the loop (except one) so ideally something nearby, but open to suggestions. Particularly for a one-off type deal, I think driving a little ways wouldn't be a huge fuss.

Hmm, what day did you have in mind for this? I live out in Katy, but work inside the Loop (near the Galleria) during the week. I've already got a weekly boardgame meetup that meets every Saturday out in Katy and one that meets every Tuesday inside the loop (near Weslayan & 59).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ward
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am actually right on the edge of the loop 610 near 290. The other guys are closer in.

One idea that was suggested by someone from Clear Lake was to play at the San Jac Central meetup one of these Saturdays (since they have the student center reserved already).

Even if that doesn't work for you, we can try to set something else up separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo J
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm not too familiar with the game but I would be interested to play. I'm in the museum district, 59 and Main.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ward
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GM'd you sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Allen
United States
Humble
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my core set and first 3 box expansions, I'll be reading through the rules and checking out the cards now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.