Hide
9 Posts

Thunderstone Advance: Towers of Ruin» Forums » General

Subject: Better images of Thunderstone promo pack #3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Maniac
msg tools
meepleQuestion, for those who have A.K.A. Werewolf pack, I saw the s on B.G.G. but all the photos of them are on a table and the camera is at an angle. My Question is. Does anybody mind if they scan 1 of each of the card including the randomizers, like the one shown below? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Maniac13 wrote:
meepleQuestion, for those who have A.K.A. Werewolf pack, I saw the s on B.G.G. but all the photos of them are on a table and the camera is at an angle. My Question is. Does anybody mind if they scan 1 of each of the card including the randomizers, like the one shown below? Thanks.

I agree that front-on images are better than images taken at an angle. Still, scanning each card individually would clutter up the images gallery (especially for expansions with more cards). It would also suggest that we're using the scans to print out our own cards, rather than purchasing the cards from AEG. With that in mind, a clean image like this one should be sufficient:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that's exactly why we'd want individual scans, so we can print out our own, because we can't unfortunately buy them from AEG... crysoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
rahdo wrote:
Well, that's exactly why we'd want individual scans, so we can print out our own, because we can't unfortunately buy them from AEG... crysoblue

I think I've heard chatter in these forums that the currently-unavailable promos would be made re-available at some point. Promo Pack #3 was made available briefly last fall, so hopefully the glory days will return (I'm still trying to get my hands on Promo Pack #2).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Maniac
msg tools
I found this website selling Carcassonne’s Tiles, pieces and an expansion called (Carcassonne Winter Edition) at

http://www.carcassonneshoppe.com/Games.html,

under the product it says, “Note: This is a Digital Download Only purchase. Six PDF documents containing 72 tile images will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.”

If A.E.G. still has the images of the cards in there system, I don’t know, maybe the same thing can be done where we pay for them in the online store, then A.E.G. emails the images to us. Then we print out the images and stick them to some card stocks on are own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wootton
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:

They are up on the website - is there a reason you cannot buy them?

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Silverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Har1equin wrote:
rahdo wrote:

They are up on the website - is there a reason you cannot buy them?

Mark

Promo Pack #3? I don't see it on AEG's website. I only see the Vicious promo pack and promo pack #1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't toy with my emotions, Mark Wootton! Don't you do it! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Maniac
msg tools
Dear Mr. Mark Wootton,

The Promo Pack I’m referring to are know has

Promo Pack #3

Werewolf Randomizer
Istvan Torok (Werewolf)
Direhowl (Werewolf)
Ragetalon (Werewolf)
Wolf Pack (Werewolf)
Grimbite (Werewolf)

The second Promo Pack that’s not on the online store is the

Promo Pack #2

•Guardian of Strength
•Stormhold (Setting card)
•Dragon-Humanoid (Monsters+Randomizer)

The promo packs that are on the online store are

Thunderstone: Promo Pack

Haruli + one random * hero card
blade trap promo
mammoth promo
death sentinel promo
1vision promo

The other promo pack that’s in the store is

Promo Vicious Pack

Thornwood Forest
Void Apocalypse
Guardian of Revenge

From what I understand, both of these promo packs #2 and #3 are out of print and are unavailable to buy anywhere. That’s why I’m asking the question for the better image for the promo pack #3, however, if there is a way for me to buy both promo packs #2 and #3, I would be more then willing to do so and would wither do so.

That’s why I suggested posting the images, that is, if you still have the images, of both promo pack #2 and #3 for sale on the online store. Then the image would be emailed to us.

But if the cost is more then what you would make off of the images, that would not be a good move. Ether way, I’m a fan of Thunderstone and
just love to expand my game experience.

Thank you for your time,

The Maniac.
meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.