Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just went to the EOS Press site to see if this game was ever actually going to see the light of day, and my browser was redirected to a site that attempted to install malware on my computer. Frankly, I've had my suspicions about EOS Press for the last few months. Several of the games they announced on their site were supposed to hit the market on the same date, which made me wonder if they were trying to get a lot of pre-orders and run with the cash. Then the street dates were put off even longer, as if they were milking the pre-orders, and now their site's inaccessible.

Anyone have any inside information that would indicate that EOS Press is still going to produce this game? Perhaps Richard Launius has some info?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I am saddened to hear this problem, but not surprised. Communication with me has been minimal and I do not know where they stand at present. Since they are currently past the contract date to publish (January 2012)and I feel I have given ample additional time (far beyond reason). Therefore, EOS Press will be receiving formal notification from me that all rights to publish Trail of the Brotherhood are revoked.

The future of this game is undetermined at present.

This has been a long and bumpy trail with EOS Press and Trail of the Brotherhood is deserving of a better publisher.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan K. Loucks
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard, I'm sorry to hear about this. I've been looking forward to playing Trail of the Brotherhood for, oh, over 20 years. And I'm sure you've been looking forward to having it published for even longer... Given your relationship with Fantasy Flight Games, perhaps we'll see it yet. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.