Subject: "Drawception" is anonymous online EPYC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon George
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else stumbled across Drawception yet? It is EPYC, played with random strangers across the internet and published for all to view and rate when finished. I've been having a blast with it so far.

It launched this week and at the moment its servers are totally swamped, so right now I'm not doing many favors by sharing it, but I'm sure EPYC fans will be interested when the dust settles.

http://drawception.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
brg1007 wrote:
Anyone else stumbled across Drawception yet? It is EPYC, played with random strangers across the internet and published for all to view and rate when finished. I've been having a blast with it so far.

It launched this week and at the moment its servers are totally swamped, so right now I'm not doing many favors by sharing it, but I'm sure EPYC fans will be interested when the dust settles.

http://drawception.com/

Too bad you have to log in to play ninja I'll look at this another time then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Its awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luther Hendricks
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyDollar wrote:
Too bad you have to log in to play ninja I'll look at this another time then.

Trust me, it's necessary. You should have seen the kind of things people were doing before you could be banned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.