Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I know there's a few of us close enough to Columbus to be gathering up at Origins this year. Raid mentioned maybe some more organized face-to-face werewolf time, so let's organize!

Origins general information: http://www.originsgamefair.com/

I'll likely be there just on Saturday for the day (and into late evening), but it's possible that extends into Friday or Sunday. I'll update when I know more.

Who else? Schedule plans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be there Wednesday through Sunday. I do have to work on Monday so I won't be there late on Sunday, but will be there until after the prize drawing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I leave for origins in less than 12 hours!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Taunt us working folk why don'tcha?

At least I'll be there all day Saturday, I'll just have to compress my fun into a single day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteVasi wrote:

At least I'll be there all day Saturday, I'll just have to compress my fun into a single day.

hey! i'm a working folk! lol

i'm just using some vacation time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not columbus bound, I am Columbus arrived!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
miraria wrote:
PeteVasi wrote:

hey! i'm a working folk! lol

i'm just using some vacation time.

Rather: taunt those of us that are still stuck working the rest of this week.

Ah well, a few more days. We'll see you soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Total Blue. Total Woman.
badge
But listen again. Is it really the wind, or is it the sound of somebody running one step ahead of the dark?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have any spare time while in Columbus I highly recommend visiting The Book Loft. It's my favorite book store. Also, Jeni's has the best ice cream.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bluelise wrote:
If you have any spare time while in Columbus I highly recommend visiting The Book Loft. It's my favorite book store. Also, Jeni's has the best ice cream.
I will look up that bookstore! It's funny you mention ice cream because I just bought Two pints at the north market. There is a lace in there that has awesome I've cream. I just bought cherry lambic and wheat grass pear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
bluelise wrote:

I've heard good things about the tattoo parlors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bluelise wrote:
I didn't realize until I got back from dinner and got out the pints to eat some that it IS jenni's! And I wish we had it at home

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Total Blue. Total Woman.
badge
But listen again. Is it really the wind, or is it the sound of somebody running one step ahead of the dark?
mbmbmbmbmb
miraria wrote:
bluelise wrote:
I didn't realize until I got back from dinner and got out the pints to eat some that it IS jenni's! And I wish we had it at home

Yeah, once you listed the flavors I assumed it was. They have nontraditional stuff and it is awesome. I've heard incredibly good things about the cookbook they put out, if you're interested in making your own ice cream.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bluelise wrote:
miraria wrote:
bluelise wrote:

Yeah, once you listed the flavors I assumed it was. They have nontraditional stuff and it is awesome. I've heard incredibly good things about the cookbook they put out, if you're interested in making your own ice cream.

Is it "cooking" at that point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jageroxorz wrote:
bluelise wrote:
miraria wrote:
bluelise wrote:

Is it "cooking" at that point?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The Book Loft is indeed a cool place and worth the visit. I have not had Jeni's though, that I'll have to try this time around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I've also added "a few" roles to my set. I'm ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Total Blue. Total Woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteVasi wrote:

Neat! No lycan?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteVasi wrote:
The Book Loft is indeed a cool place and worth the visit. I have not had Jeni's though, that I'll have to try this time around.
It's only a block from the convention center. I'm planning on going to the market where it's at for lunch Saturday if you want to come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
bluelise wrote:
PeteVasi wrote:

Neat! No lycan?

I tend to stick with the BGG WW terms over the Ultimate WW terms. "Lycan" is equivalent to "Tinker".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
miraria wrote:
PeteVasi wrote:
It's only a block from the convention center. I'm planning on going to the market where it's at for lunch Saturday if you want to come.

I'm certainly in for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have fun, guys! Wish Dennis and I could have gone...

If you happen to run into our friends Masha and Andrey, please rope them into some WW/Resistance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a lot of games today. And there is a doctor who booth! I spent money there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought 5 games and true love today. Surprisingly true love o ly costs five dollars. The games cost much more.

Also, I saw vox today with his helmet on but didn't get to say hi which made me sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Pics or it didn't happen!

(I probably should have taken some, but appear to not have taken any.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PeteVasi wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen!

(I probably should have taken some, but appear to not have taken any.)

I got home a little over an hour ago. Pics will be forthcoming!

The yay part is that I have pics of almost every WWer I met. the sad part is that when we were all together? no group picture. sadness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.