Popular Tags: asmodee [+] customer [+] service [+] matagot [+] [View All]
Joe Waller
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought Cyclades and my game came with a ripped board surface thanks to a cutting error when the board was produced. I wrote to Stefan with Asmodee and Fabian with Matagot. Both were in touch with me within a few days and I had my replacement board shipped to me within 2 weeks.

Cheers to them for great customer service and backing up their products!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Joe,

I'm really glad I could be of help !

Enjoy your new board !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the bear
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a broken black ship in the game, any way I could buy a single new one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll GeekMail you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the bear
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i'll join in in the thanking! they've sent me a new ship, (but it was the wrong one) and then they've sent a new ship again! so great service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph bartle
msg tools
mbmbmb
I am sorry to reopen this old thread but I just had to pass comment, I rarely complain but Matagot's lack of service shocked me.

I am clearly in the minority here in my experience with Matagot. I emailed their support team about their ios app on 3 occasions and didn't receive a single response, not even a simple acknowledgement. I consider their service to be of the poorest standard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
skyperion wrote:
I am sorry to reopen this old thread but I just had to pass comment, I rarely complain but Matagot's lack of service shocked me.

I am clearly in the minority here in my experience with Matagot. I emailed their support team about their ios app on 3 occasions and didn't receive a single response, not even a simple acknowledgement. I consider their service to be of the poorest standard.

Hello,

Who did you write your email to ?

Because I handle the central point of contact : contact@matagot.com and I have not received any emails from you.

I never let any email unanswered and I come here on BGG everyday to check if there are any support questions.

So please drop me an email at the address above and I can assure you I will answer as quickly as possible (I'm in Essen right now, so answering emails is a bit slower than usual)

Fabien
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph bartle
msg tools
mbmbmb
Fabian, thanks for your reply.

My original emails were sent to contact@matagot.com on the 26/10/11, 12/11 & 16/11/11. I will send copies over to you by email. As you will see, I used the email address that u gave.

Regards,

Ralph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph bartle
msg tools
mbmbmb
Fabien,

I just wanted to thank you for looking into the questions I raised above. It is clear that you do strive to provide the best customer service.

Kind regards,

Ralph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your kind reply Ralph !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Blanthorn
United Kingdom
Weymouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry to jump on this thread, but I received my copy of this game last week and it was one black ship short. I think it was an error in production as I have an extra red troop in black! Is there any way of getting hold of one of the black ships?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.