BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Games developed for companies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rae
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to a couple of discussions in the office about gaming I'm now looking for examples of
board game's either developed for companies to use
board game's used by companies for training, team building, innovation, etc.

So far Chemplay has been suggested however I'm keen to find others. Having completed some basic searches, some amusing lists have been discovered such asTHE MY BOSS SUCKS BECAUSE ... GEEKLIST but I'm failing on more serious answers.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Hagenauer jr.
Germany
Surheim
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a training game for AUDI, but I can´t tell you much about it.

As training methodes in companies are usually considered company secret, I´m affraid you will not find much information on games developed for specific training.

But often the training games (as well as the advetising games) used by companies are not verry exciteing anyway. Usually it´s just a triva game with companc/training specific questions or a memory or Happy Families with products of the company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris Zutic
Serbia
Belgrade
New Belgrade
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have a game that was produced by National Bank of Serbia. It's called Monetura, and here is a link (in English) about the game:

http://www.nbs.rs/internet/english/10/17/17_2/monetura/index...

They use it for various team building events and in general to introduce wider public to "world of monetary policy"

Brgds
Boris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Primarily I'm interested in games that are listed in the geek database. There may not be any.

Egg bank had a fun computergame for examining savings account rates they should offer, uptake of accounts due to rates, the number of staff needed to process new accounts and customer satisfaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Gloucester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Animalia, apparently commissioned by an insurance company to advertise it's line of pet insurance. Good game, US gamers can buy it through Amazon.de

It has nothing to do with teambuilding however whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.