5 Posts

Stone Age» Forums » General

Subject: Stone age instructions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirty D
Canada
flag msg tools
Is it just me or are the instructions for stone age extremely confusing. Anyone know of any other options? Or some advice. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DSprague wrote:
Is it just me or are the instructions for stone age extremely confusing. Anyone know of any other options? Or some advice. Thanks!

I think it's mostly just you. laugh

But, this is the place for you - /forum/2980/stone-age/rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I didn't have any problems with Stone Age but I find it helps a lot when I'm confused by rules to set everything up and try to work through what they're trying to tell me. Then I'll play a dummy round or two just to make sure I have everything figured out and there aren't any gaps in my understanding of the game. Best to get all the kinks worked out before you try explaining it to other people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Oh, on my copy of the game (first printing) I think there were some rules only on the reference sheet and not in the rules. I think it was Stone Age at least, might be mixed up with something else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Moved to Stone Age

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.