4 Posts

Runewars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Easy question about the 'Harvest' card. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Tall
United States
flag msg tools
Played my first game last night with a friend, we both had a blast. I was able to answer a few of the questions after the game by this forum, thanks!

I have one question that I could not find however, and the rules do not seem to make it clear. When using the harvest order it says to gain from areas you control. Does this mean if there's a hex with my units, NO stronghold, no city.. does that count towards my harvest?

Or does a harvest only count from your home realm, strongholds, and cities? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Bass
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
badge
What's this? Why, it's the Hiller Flying Platform! It flew in 1955.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can harvest from all areas containing your units, not just your home hexes. In the rules on page 15 under "Frequently Used Terms" the term "controlled area" is defined thus: A player controls an area if he has at least one plastic unit (including routed units) of his color and/or one of his strongholds in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skygazer is right!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Tall
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks! I should have paid a little more attention to that FAQ section there. We actually were in a discussion at the time of my turn when I played the card, and I missed out on 2 extra food before the winter..

I'll let him know. We're trying to play a few sessions so we're both ace at the game, and then going to bring two more players in. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.