Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After someone mentioning that Fantasy Flight tries to make sure you have all the pieces you need for their games I got my hopes up. This person even said they may have pieces for games that are out of print. I thought "well, it's worth a shot."
I was missing quite a few minis for this game (got it on ebay and it said it was missing a few. More like a few for each faction/type of unit). I asked Fantasy Flight if they could replace any of the ones I was missing, sent them the big list of minis. They replaced every single one of them!

I couldn't be happier. It did take a while, but it was worth the wait. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta tech up to Carriers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Olson
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How long did it take to get a response from them? I also requested replacements for broken missing pieces, but haven't heard from them yet. Granted it's only been a few days, but it would still be nice to know how long I should expect to wait. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG will answer you Scott, I emailed them a couple weeks ago for 2 broken ships from a TI3 game I had bought brand new, and someone from FFG answered me not to worry and be a little patient, that would take a little time because they had received a massive number of request this month. I sure have no problem waiting a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateenyweeny
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Raks Raks Raks
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully they still have some parts lying around. I just sent in a request and it would be amazing to be able to have a complete game.

Fingers crossed! Will update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.