Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Chung
Canada
Williams Lake
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

If someone has an extra set of the 120 personality (infantry) cards for sale, please let me know. Thanks.

Thomas

Alternatively, you can email me at: thomas@tcconsulting.ca

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Scott
United States
Watertown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need the Up Front box. My game is currently sharing an Attack Sub box.
scojat@charter.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garramone
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Mr. Thomas and Mr.Scott you both may be in luck. I have 3 copies of the game, one 2nd edition and two 1st editions. One of the 1st editions is missing several playing cards (see my Geeklist "Your Game Was Destroyed How?") and I really only need two copies. So, I can take the copy missing several playing cards and send one of you the PC cards and the other, the box. I'm not sure what a fair price would be so shoot me an offer. You can email me here on the geek or my email fightthematrix@gmail.com The PC cards are in un-played mint condition and I think the box is in Fair to Good condition.

To others out there, I have a complete set of counters, mostly unpunched that I could part with as well. I know there are some scenarios where 2 D.C. charges or multiple Anti-Tank Mines are used so it's always nice to have extras for visual effect of course instead of using proxies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Chung
Canada
Williams Lake
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
Hi William,

Thank you for the kind offer for the 120 pc card set.

I’d like to offer you $30.00 US shipped to Williams Lake, BC, Canada

Let me know what you think?

Thomas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Duensing
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just don't understand why Up Front does not get re-published. It's probably the best war game I have. Just look at the prices for it on ebay (and it's worth every penny).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LibertyToad wrote:
I just don't understand why Up Front does not get re-published. It's probably the best war game I have. Just look at the prices for it on ebay (and it's worth every penny).

legality always gets in the way. I've heard it has something to do with who has the rights not being clear and neither side is willing to drag it through court to get it resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.