Flash Duel: Second Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving forward when adjacent to opponent? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alcibiade Dathène
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you move forward when you are adjacent to your opponent to stay in the same space?
In a game, I was adjacent to my opponent, didnt have 1s, and I didnt want to push or move back, so I decided to play a 2 as a move forward to stay in the same square. After reading the riles and faqs, both my opponent and where not sure it was a legal move, so i pushed instead.

For future games, does somebody know if its a legal move?

Edit: Just read that you can move backward even if youre at the end of the track, so a hint that the other move was legal?

EditEdit: But you cant dashing strike if youre already adjacent to your opponent, so... Im all mixed up now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis de Vries
Netherlands
Deventer
flag msg tools
Ah, doctor, that aneasthetic is perfect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your last edit is true: you can't dashing strike when adjacent to an opponent, but I don't see any problem with moving and then stopping, because you can't move through your opponent.

It's like your first edit: I'd say it's legal. Otherwise it also wouldn't be legal to use a higher number card and then moving less spaces (example: your opponent is 3 spaces away, you use a 5 to move adjacent to him. This is also a legal move).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.