Subject: Which Quests can I complete? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Dick
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there! I have a problem with the Quests.

Can i only complete the Quests that I personally own (2 at the beginning and then getting new ones at the Tavern),

or can I also complete the 4 Common Quests at the Inn?
The Buying of Quests would then only serve the purpose of denying the other players to complete the Quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only complete quests that you have acquired. The four quests at the Inn cannot completed until a player acquires the quest and places it to the left of their player board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Though there IS a building (Heroes' Garden, I think) that lets you place an Agent on it and then complete one of the quests straight from the Inn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have all of the necessary resources for a quest in the Inn and can place on a space that lets you pick that quest then you may immediately complete it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Born-of-Ashes wrote:
If you have all of the necessary resources for a quest in the Inn and can place on a space that lets you pick that quest then you may immediately complete it.

As a matter of fact there is also a building which (when you take its action) lets you select a quest from the Inn, and score an additional 4 VP if you can immediately complete it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only do you get an extra 4 VP if you complete it right away but that quest does NOT count towards your 1 completed quest per turn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.