Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

D-Day Dice» Forums » News

Subject: General Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Cook
United Kingdom
Burton on Trent
Staffs
flag msg tools
badge
I'd agree with everything you were saying, if only you were right...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

First up let me say I don't want to get into a discussion about the pros and cons of Kickstarter, nor the price points set for the game through that avenue. For a variety of reasons, I've decided that Kickstarter isn't for me - not only with this game but in general.

Now that's out of the way, my question is simply will I be able to buy this game at some point in the future from my FLGS, and if so any idea of when?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Yazz
Canada
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it was suppose to be 3 months after the kickstarters people get their copies, store should get theirs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Cook
United Kingdom
Burton on Trent
Staffs
flag msg tools
badge
I'd agree with everything you were saying, if only you were right...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. Thank you
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
I believe it was suppose to be 3 months after the kickstarters people get their copies, store should get theirs.


Actually, the base game should be out in stores in June (barring any shipping mishap).

The expansions, however, will take more time to get in stores (the Kickstarter supporters will receive everything by the end of May/beginning of June).


E
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
I believe it was suppose to be 3 months after the kickstarters people get their copies, store should get theirs.


Actually, the base game should be out in stores in June (barring any shipping mishap).

The expansions, however, will take more time to get in stores (the Kickstarter supporters will receive everything by the end of May/beginning of June).E


when will kickstarters be getting the base game?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
Amiral wrote:
Maxx_Yazz wrote:
I believe it was suppose to be 3 months after the kickstarters people get their copies, store should get theirs.


Actually, the base game should be out in stores in June (barring any shipping mishap).

The expansions, however, will take more time to get in stores (the Kickstarter supporters will receive everything by the end of May/beginning of June).E


when will kickstarters be getting the base game?


Quote: "the Kickstarter supporters will receive _everything_ by the end of May/beginning of June"
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Perreault-Dorion
Canada
Laval
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
the Kickstarter supporters will receive everything by the end of May/beginning of June.
2 
 Thumb up
2.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Urza, PhD of Dungeon Crawl
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ashman wrote:
Quote: "the Kickstarter supporters will receive _everything_ by the end of May/beginning of June"

Which leaves the door open for a subset to arrive before then.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
The expansions, however, will take more time to get in stores (the Kickstarter supporters will receive everything by the end of May/beginning of June).


If I get to play this on D-Day (which is also my birthday), I'll be ecstatic.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm literally late to the game here, but am curious: which bits won't be available to those of us who missed the kickstarter?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheFlatline wrote:
th3tick wrote:
I'm literally late to the game here, but am curious: which bits won't be available to those of us who missed the kickstarter?


If you're willing to pay, most of it will be available.

There's simply too many items to list, if you go back into the forum you can see the kickstarter stretch rewards.


Which is why I was asking which bits won't be available
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:
TheFlatline wrote:
th3tick wrote:
I'm literally late to the game here, but am curious: which bits won't be available to those of us who missed the kickstarter?


If you're willing to pay, most of it will be available.

There's simply too many items to list, if you go back into the forum you can see the kickstarter stretch rewards.


Which is why I was asking which bits won't be available


I asked the same thing a while back: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/734814/what-will-the-com...

Check it for the answer...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sayburr wrote:
I asked the same thing a while back: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/734814/what-will-the-com...

Check it for the answer...


Perfect. Thanks!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.