Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Gracia
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Ok so on kickstarter we have level where you can create your own pet avatar card.

My favorite was the polar bear, another developers was a kitten.. Granted I know this does not go alone with the zombie theme but this custom card and not included in the main game.

So I pose the question to many many gamers out there. If somehow you raised this pet from birth what would it be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renee McIntyre
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason my husband has always wanted a skunk. I think I would want some kind of boar for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the base game come with a pet avatar card? And would the custom pet avatar card come with a different set of stats? zombie

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gracia
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Hi Ryan,

The main game comes with Princess which is shown above. The custom cards would be fully custom: bio, special ability and stats.

If we reach one of our stretch goals we will include a miniatures dog which you can use with your squad mini

~Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renee McIntyre
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was also thinking of a rhinoceros because of its thick skin and horn.

I do have a question. Why have you decided to name your male dog Princess?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie Ahern

Massachusetts
msg tools
publisher
From what I heard he was a lovely dog, the very best dog ever. His mistress, all 4 years old of of her, loved him very much and was quite firm on the name which her misguided parents let her pick. I met her after he was in that great big farm in the sky, but have heard many a story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sincere8868 wrote:
Hi Ryan,

The main game comes with Princess which is shown above. The custom cards would be fully custom: bio, special ability and stats.

If we reach one of our stretch goals we will include a miniatures dog which you can use with your squad mini ;)

~Jeff

Thanks for the reply! Really interested in getting this game :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bryan wills
United States
Wonder Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sincere8868 wrote:
Hi Ryan,

If we reach one of our stretch goals we will include a miniatures dog which you can use with your squad mini

~Jeff

Might I suggest a beagle miniature??

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Penguin. Definitely a penguin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.