Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it applies to the sun side of the board but the recommended set up has provinces of the moon sun...confused...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I fully understood your question. Most of the provinces will have both the sun and moon icons.

Only some of the provinces will only have one of the icons. This is related to the colours of the regions they belong to. The position on the map is the same though....

If you compare both sides of the board you'll notice a different colour display, this is important for majorities in each of the regions.

Not sure this was a big help...

Just make sure that if you play the sun-side, that you sort out the moon-only cards and put the back in the box. Same goes the other way around, if you play the moon side, sort out sun only cards and shuffle moon only cards back into the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the random setup is the most fun part of the game. Maybe you can use the newbie setup if you don't want the game to get any longer but I wouldn't use it more than once with the same group. Just my 2 cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.