United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, everyone,

As of the beginning of April I'm afraid I've not much to report. I am still awaiting responses on some backer surveys, so if you haven't responded yet please do so immediately. Kickstarter will NOT provide this information. They don't want the info used for marketing or mass mailings - and for the record, neither do I - but regardless it's not something I can simply pull up myself. (That means name, address, etc.)

Second, I'm afraid I can't tell you much on the backer bonuses. I know many of you are eager and apprehensive about these, but I haven't seen or heard anything from Numbskull regarding the Abeples; I was told that
the busts were taken care if in February, but I haven't seen anything since. No proofs for approval, sketches, etc. I did specify that the Lincolm bust should be beardless, bur unfortunately that's been about all Ive heard of it.

The game is still on for May release so far as I know (I was just as disappointed by the unexpected delay as the rest of you - and would have told you had I known) but I cannot get a firm commitment to a release date. This is equally frustrating for me as I had intended to run an event at Kublacob 2012 with DR, and as yet cannot guarantee that we will have the games in hand to do so.

At any rate, at this point you know as much as I do. I will certainly post news when next I have it to report.

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Here's hoping you get to run your demo!

I'm reading my wife Team of Rivals aloud before bed, and she's really looking forward to this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the funding was closed, is there any chance to become GOVERNOR SAM HOUSTON?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bagosy
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawrence Hung wrote:
Since the funding was closed, is there any chance to become GOVERNOR SAM HOUSTON?

Unfortunately not, no:( However, the game is available for pre-order at the publisher's Website: Numbskullgames.com

-Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick stevens
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted some pictures of the components but they have not showed up yet. Check them out on Facebook. Still not up after a week, Facebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.