Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Woot! BBG represent! The article's author pulled my photo of my monthly Risk group from BBG, and even credited myself & BBG! Nice! Exclamation point! The article itself is a bit general, but I'll brush that aside. Not mentioning Risk: Legacy is just silly though...

http://io9.com/5897532/the-origins-and-evolution-of-the-stra...

NOTE: The photo of game play shows the Onyx edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
flag msg tools
You Greeks are always children!
badge
Jean Gabin in La Grande Illusion
mbmbmbmbmb
drewcula wrote:
Woot! BBG represent! The article's author pulled my photo of my monthly Risk group from BBG, and even credited myself & BBG! Nice! Exclamation point! The article itself is a bit general, but I'll brush that aside. Not mentioning Risk: Legacy is just silly though...

http://io9.com/5897532/the-origins-and-evolution-of-the-stra...

NOTE: The photo of game play shows the Onyx edition.

Very silly. And quite general.

Why would someone write an article about such a specific brand and then provide vague, general information? It was like reading about a Sunday farmer's market. Carrots are also available...

Methinks the author lost a bet with the editor...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Urban
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
It's one of those annoying articles written by someone who is almost completely ignorant of the subject he's writing about (and probably proud of it). Risk inspired Settlers of Catan? Puh-leeze.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.