Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they have already been answered but can't find the Q&A in the pile of threads of the forum.

1- How do you remind which figures did you activate already when playing as Consul? When you have more than 12 on the board it is easy to get confused!.

2- How long last the effect counters such as Slow effect for example?
3- Can a Hero get more than 1 effect of the same type? Like for example 2 fire effects?
4- How the monsters can remove effect counter?
5- When running (2xmove) can a hero spend 1AP to open a chest?

Thanks in advanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
1. There are spare tokens that come in the game - perhaps assign them to the units you moved?

2. Status Effects last until they are removed unless it states otherwise.

3. You can't get 2 of the same effects, but you can get several different effects.

4. They released a FAQ and Errata for this. When a boos or mini-boss succeeds in rolling a hit and rolls any potions or health, they can use it to remove status effects. Minions and denizens can't remove status effects.

5. No, because that costs an action point, and you must use all action points to run.

I'm just learning the rules too, but I'm pretty sure I have that right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for your answers.

Just a reminder that effects from healing potions last only untiƱ next activatipn phase of the miniature who triggered them unless stated otherwise in the healing potion.

But one more ....

what does mean the effect of the healing potion from starfire adventure card? it is a second healing potion for all the players at the beginning or it is a replacement of their potions in their cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure Rodney got everything correct. Condition effects such as Slow, Fire, etc, last until they are removed through some sort of healing effect (remedy, or healing a condition instead of removing a wound token). Character abilities, such as auras or other buffs/effects (including effects from potions) only last until that character begins his next activation. So you'd have to spend the action point(s) again to keep that effect going.

The Potion on Starfire's Adventure card means that all Heroes also get that potion ability in addition to their own potion. Anytime a Hero wants to use a potion, he can use the potion printed on his own card, or the potion the current adventure card. Presumably, when expansions with new Bosses are released, they'll have their own set of adventure rules which may include a new potion that Heroes have access to when fighting against that boss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmb
All of the rules answers are correct. When playing the Consul, I like to have all my minis facing in the same direction, as I use each one I rotate it 180 to show I've used it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
redben wrote:
All of the rules answers are correct. When playing the Consul, I like to have all my minis facing in the same direction, as I use each one I rotate it 180 to show I've used it.

That's a good tip! I wonder what other ideas people are using.

I find smoke is a bit of a pain to denote. I've seen people lay out tokens for it - but that does seem a bit fiddly and when you have a crown of minis in one area, a little tricky to pull off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.