Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
So last night my wife and I saw the new season of "Game of Thrones" last night.

The issue is that we might be getting HBO for free. I think we might be in the midst of a free weekend, but just in case the cable company is forgetting to charge WWCCD (What Would Chit-Chat Do)?

So far I have checked our bill and no charges.

I will check again day to day.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
I am telling on you.
But could be persuaded to keep my mouth shut for... say... a burrito?
Or a damn quesadilla.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
WWCCD (What Would Chit-Chat Do)?
Sneeze (on account of the cats which may or may not be present), and complain about the lack of bacon. And submarine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chit-chat would watch AGoT while making dumb comments and looking at silly pictures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
So last night my wife and I saw the new season of "Game of Thrones" last night.

The issue is that we might be getting HBO for free. I think we might be in the midst of a free weekend, but just in case the cable company is forgetting to charge WWCCD (What Would Chit-Chat Do)?

So far I have checked our bill and no charges.

I will check again day to day.

-DK
try to claim their souls...

But aha! The cable co. has no soul!!!

on a more serious note; If you haven't lost HBO by tonight, double check what program you've signed up and are paying for. if they don't show you being charged for it, enjoy until they catch their mistake. At that point you never ordered it and they won't try to backcharge you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cooler king wrote:
on a more serious note; If you haven't lost HBO by tonight, double check what program you've signed up and are paying for. if they don't show you being charged for it, enjoy until they catch their mistake. At that point you never ordered it and they won't try to backcharge you.

Agree. Also, if you are getting it for free due to some cable company error, don't whine about it if you stop getting it for free. It's like those people who complain when their neighbor sets a wireless password so they can no longer steal Internet.

But it's quite likely it was a free weekend. I am pretty sure HBO did the same thing last year for the AGoT premiere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Rishi wrote:
cooler king wrote:

Agree. Also, if you are getting it for free due to some cable company error, don't whine about it if you stop getting it for free. It's like those people who complain when their neighbor sets a wireless password so they can no longer steal Internet.

But it's quite likely it was a free weekend. I am pretty sure HBO did the same thing last year for the AGoT premiere.

It's gone... soblue

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.