Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Waterman
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does the German player get the +2 for German Air Support during Sea Transport attempt?

Do they have to place the Air Support Marker in the intended landing hex (one of the ports) in a prior impulse?

Can the target hex be Allied occupied (I assume not)?

Thx,
KW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Krol
United States
Roswell
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Came here to ask two questions and I see you already posted the same query I had for one of the two (where should the German air counter be for the +2 sea transport...or for that matter the -2 Allied refit) so I hope you don't mind if I piggyback.

The German armor that comes in on turn 9, I don't see a mention of how it comes in. I assume by sea transport, but wanted to verify.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The German VIII Air marker would be in the "Interdiction" box beneath the Sea Transport Table to receive the +2 die roll modifier.

Similarly the German VIII Air marker would be in the "Resupply" box to the left of the Sea Resupply Table to receive the -2 die roll modifier.

In both cases the box is there for both Allied markers and the German marker.

Michael Rinella
Designer, Mercury/Market-Garden

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.