Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
OK, so i found copies of Gulo Gulo at boostep.com last year, but just never gotten around to share that info here (forgive me).

here's the link:
http://www.boostep.com/gulo-gulo-boardgame-finnish-p-70389.h...

it's about 27 euros. plus shipping, i believe it came out to be like $60 something. what i should've done was purchase 2 copies, cuz i think it was only $10 or $15 more to ship an additional item.

note, the version they sell is not published by Rio Grande Games. i don't have the game in front of me now, so i can't tell you which company it is. I haven't opened it yet (saving it for my kid) when he's a bit older.

anyway, grab a copy and have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anderson Imes
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
$65 after exchange rate and shipping. Thanks! Cheapest I have seen a new copy anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexey Babaitsev
Russia
Moscow (Postal Code 115597)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woah! Thanks a lot! I now found a great online shop and a great game available in a country near me! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They also appear to have Trajan as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Stout
Canada
Amherstview
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here's the manual in english if anyone buys the finn version:

http://www.riograndegames.com/uploads/Game/Game_101_gameRule...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Taylor
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
iGotGame wrote:
OK, so i found copies of Gulo Gulo at boostep.com last year, but just never gotten around to share that info here (forgive me).

here's the link:
http://www.boostep.com/gulo-gulo-boardgame-finnish-p-70389.h...

it's about 27 euros. plus shipping, i believe it came out to be like $60 something. what i should've done was purchase 2 copies, cuz i think it was only $10 or $15 more to ship an additional item.

note, the version they sell is not published by Rio Grande Games. i don't have the game in front of me now, so i can't tell you which company it is. I haven't opened it yet (saving it for my kid) when he's a bit older.

anyway, grab a copy and have fun!

With a reprint in limbo, I ordered two copies from this link. It came out to $97 USD to ship to Washington, USA. So about $48 per copy.

Quote:

2 x Gulo Gulo -boardgame (finnish) (8163) = 53.58EUR

Delivery outside EU (Delivered with the cheapest method available.): +20.59EUR]

So that's a reference point if anyone is considering picking this up, it might be worth going in with someone else in your area to reduce the shipping cost per unit.

On a side note, if anyone is in the Seattle area, I've got a second copy which I will resell for my cost (no markup) to a gaming family. Otherwise it'll be a gift for one of our friends.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Taylor
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
An update for anyone who thought they might be able to order it from Boostep.

Today I received this email about my order (see above post):

Quote:
Unfortunately we received a message from our distributor that told us this item is sold out and no longer available. We are really sorry but we have to cancel your order and refund your payment.

We apologize this deeply.

Best regards,
Boostep / Customer Service

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.