Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Rudisill
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To those of you who either want to try this game out or would like to play more, you can play online. There's a fairly robust community of very friendly players who are always eager to have new players join us.

You can find all the information that you need here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/585004/the-guide-to-playing-...

It will tell you everything you need to know.

If you have never played Werewolf before, come give it a shot. It plays differently online than in person, but if you enjoy one, you will absolutely enjoy the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tcrudisi wrote:
To those of you who either want to try this game out or would like to play more, you can play online. There's a fairly robust community of very friendly players who are always eager to have new players join us.

You can find all the information that you need here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/585004/the-guide-to-playing-...

It will tell you everything you need to know.

If you have never played Werewolf before, come give it a shot. It plays differently online than in person, but if you enjoy one, you will absolutely enjoy the other.

I couldn't agree with you more, Tim! I found the online WW community a few years ago, and it has certainly made my enjoyment of this wonderful game deeper. I can see strategies and plays I would never have thought of in face-to-face WW, and I constantly impress my friends with my ability to read them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mb
Another thumbs up on this... I started playing this online here at BGG about 4 months ago and I have to say it is really great.

Some of the best the community has to offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.