Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Lohse
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to put out a call for playtesters. I have been working on a set of nine scenarios adding the Danes to WaW that I hope will end up in LOF at some point. I have tested them myself, but they could benefit from having another person or two giving them a run through. The first 5 can be tested using the existing WaW Vassal mod [using other NATO units to sub in for the Danes] but the last 4 will have to be played with real counters [pdf map printout, again using NATO units to fill in for the Danes]. If you are interested, send me an geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Willner
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, we're a very active war game club ( www.nycwargames.com ) and have a hard core of fanatic WaW players. We'd be very interested in playtesting the new scenarios. Let me know what's involved, you can reach me at willner90@msn.com or here on the Geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Keyser
Sweden
Malmo
Skane
flag msg tools
Would love to we are a Danish wargaming club and we are playing a lot of World at War, and hey some of the guys served in those vehicles. I am also makeing counters for the Danes, so it would be intresting.
William Keyser

wkeyser@aol.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.