United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter is loving these DC Wheelies.

I'm not sure if they are too young, for your boy, but they still might be spot on if he's playing with cars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:

I'm not sure if they are too young, for your boy.

Nah, my 2 year old plays with Hotwheels. Sure he might have a mystery machine lodged permanently in his stomach, but who doesn't?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
sisteray wrote:

I'm not sure if they are too young, for your boy.

Nah, my 2 year old plays with Hotwheels. Sure he might have a mystery machine lodged permanently in his stomach, but who doesn't?

If it's a convertible, this too, may pass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is what we've got going on, from ImagiNext. Also have the Batman and Superman. The car is pretty cool, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
My daughter is loving these DC Wheelies.

I'm not sure if they are too young, for your boy, but they still might be spot on if he's playing with cars.

I've seen those, and they are awesome. He'd moved up to the ImagiNext stuff that Amy pictured before I saw the Wheelies though.

One of the perks of having a kid is that your trips to toy stores/toy departments are more efficient - you can shop for two members of the household at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwiles wrote:
One of the perks of having a kid is that your trips to toy stores/toy departments are more efficient - you can shop for two members of the household at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeffwiles wrote:
One of the perks of having a kid is that your trips to toy stores/toy departments are more efficient - you can shop for two three members of the household at once.

FIFY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's hilarious, is that my 19 month old with bring me Green Lantern and will keep the Wonder Woman for herself.

It is amazing how kids are, I do my best to try to avoid any kind of gender impression on her yet, she wants to play with the girls and she wants daddy to play with the boys (she'll bring the batman one as well, though not as much).

I see they just put out the Batgirl car, I'll probably get this as well as she clearly wants to play with the girls more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We find that, too. We try to avoid gender impressions, but he picks it up elsewhere. When we're playing superheroes, it used to be that I would be assigned whomever, but more and more now, I'm assigned Wonder Woman. Somehow he knows that there is more than one Green Lantern, although I've never told him. So sometimes I get to be a Green Lantern.

I'm sure if he had a female engine in his Thomas the Tank Engine mix, I'd be stuck with that one. But he still picks out pink stickers, etc, on occasion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.