Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My 5er game disappeared from cassy's home page. Anyone know why it would do that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Original Thumb #50
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of Cassy wierdness, an entire player's posts disappeared from the Cassy game post collection after I subbed in.

http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/7814...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:
My 5er game disappeared from cassy's home page. Anyone know why it would do that?

When did this occur? Was there any thing that changed with the game right before it vanished?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
ohgrande wrote:
Speaking of Cassy wierdness, an entire player's posts disappeared from the Cassy game post collection after I subbed in.

This may have been caused by a recent change removing the cassy posts from the all posts view. I don't remember which of us did that.

I can't look into either of these issues until later this evening, and now that I am on the west coast, that will be quite a while from now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Shushnik wrote:

When did this occur? Was there any thing that changed with the game right before it vanished?

I noticed it yesterday. The night before TFG joined and about an hour later dropped. Nothing else changed about that game at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
ohgrande wrote:

This may have been caused by a recent change removing the cassy posts from the all posts view. I don't remember which of us did that.

I can't look into either of these issues until later this evening, and now that I am on the west coast, that will be quite a while from now.

You're on the west cost now? I thought you were in Lexington. Did you change jobs again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
SybotCB wrote:
You're on the west cost now? I thought you were in Lexington. Did you change jobs again?

No, same job. I'm in San Deigo temporarily for some field testing. General Atomics is building some equipment for us and I'm here to help test it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
SybotCB wrote:

No, same job. I'm in San Deigo temporarily for some field testing. General Atomics is building some equipment for us and I'm here to help test it out.

Gotcha. It just seemed with every move you were getting further away from me. Did you hate me that much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the yellow avatar, I hate yellow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I fixed sandswoll's posts.

Apparently the issue was that if you were replaced but had never been a replacement before, then Cassie would henceforth refuse to acknowledge you until you replace back into a game again.

This is no longer the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Shushnik wrote:

Ok, the issue is a throwback to before we had fast or when full games. They used to be pulled from the list after the start dates were overdue by a set number of days so that the list would not get filled up with games that never started.

The query for displaying fast when full games didn't get that part pulled out. I've changed the start date of your game, which is just a work-a-round until one of us can modify the query to correct the bug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hefferan
United States
Saint Paul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Shushnik wrote:

Ok, the issue is a throwback to before we had fast or when full games. They used to be pulled from the list after the start dates were overdue by a set number of days so that the list would not get filled up with games that never started.

The query for displaying fast when full games didn't get that part pulled out. I've changed the start date of your game, which is just a work-a-round until one of us can modify the query to correct the bug.

Glad I can help bug hunt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.