Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Vonderbrink
United States
Loveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone ever reads the humor site Cracked .com, there is an article up today on "The 9 Most Insane Board Games of All Time", written by my wife and largely researched here. She wishes is known that anything that sounds remotely negative about gaming (Including a dig at Meeples) was added later by the editors.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19749_the-9-most-insane-board...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
It was decent, but tame. There's plenty of crazy around this joint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imp Rovius
United States
Fairport
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Should have been titled "Most Insane Sounding But Ultimately Disappointing Games." A true list of "insane" games could have included stuff like Titty Grab and SPANC: Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
No The Campaign for North Africa?

Playing Time 60000 minutes

Pretty insane to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
That "Morron Terror" isn't German. It's Swedish. Means "Morning terror" with the catchy subtitle "Featuring mom on a roll". Hence why the game is about to get dressed for school.

Seems like a winner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vonderbrink
United States
Loveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the title of the article could have been better. Her initial title was more along the lines of "When the box art doesn't fit the game", but it got changed by editorial. There wasn't anything about "insane" in her original version.

And the Cracked editors have clearly never played The Campaign for North Africa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sixteen Blue
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FuzzyLogic wrote:
Yes, the title of the article could have been better. Her initial title was more along the lines of "When the box art doesn't fit the game", but it got changed by editorial. There wasn't anything about "insane" in her original version.

And the Cracked editors have clearly never played The Campaign for North Africa...

Wow that's crazy. The lead in paragraph clearly fits the original title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.