Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it got its funding with half a day to go! Too bad I won't be able to pledge, The funds transfer into my account will be one day too slow. Ah well... Still good to see it made the cut
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Talorien
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew!

I was following this until I had to go to bed last night (in the UK), and it was at about $9,200.

So it looked down to the wire, but it made it!

Congrats Russ and Conquest Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Rupe
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nashville board game con every March: tngamedays.com
badge
Warehouse 13: The Board Game
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
Looks like it got its funding with half a day to go! Too bad I won't be able to pledge, The funds transfer into my account will be one day too slow. Ah well... Still good to see it made the cut :)

Sorry to hear that, Matt. Once we catch our collective breath, I'm sure we'll set up a pre-order system on our website...it won't be as awesome of a deal as the KS campaign out of respect for those who stuck with us through that evil plateau known as March 10-28 and those who swooped in during the last 3 days to take us from 69% to 105% (with 2 hours to go).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Talorien
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally clocked in at $10,951

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.