Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It did not show up in the FFG May or June lineup.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/9332/fantasy-flight-ga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renee McIntyre
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not necessarily, there may still be hope. The bgg admin responded to this very thing later in the comment thread.

W Eric Martin wrote:

poeticallybored wrote:
I wake in the same manner every night, though more specifically asking myself, "What of Descent?"

These monthly posts cover only the newly announced titles from FFG. I've asked FFG's sales manager for an update on release dates for previously announced games and will post that information separately when I receive something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to take those FFG marketing "sell sheet" announcements with a grain of salt. Remember, according to the same FFG marketing announcement system Descent was suppose to be out in March. See http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/6696/fantasy-flight-games-...

Still, the best way to track FFG releases is their Upcoming page on their website. It's still "at the printer".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
ADMIN NOTE: Moved from News to General.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mid August, according to my secret magic 8 ball.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.