Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Pierce
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a little confused on the term "discarded" when a 7 is revealed. Does this mean that the cards from your hand are simply not revealed until the end of the 3rd round and placed face down in front of you? Or does it mean they do not count toward your total at the end? I am guessing the former.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
it means they don't count toward your total at the end!
this the reason why you may wan't to try not to accuse yourself even with a very bad hand, hoping someone draw this 7 into your hand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Pierce
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Bruno! It was a hit at my lunch time game group yesterday (6 players), with lots of interaction and smelly trash talk! The 7 card was never drawn in our game, so now I can see how proud one would be to have it revealed.

On a side note, my French neighbors brought this from France for me at Christmas and had an interesting story about what happened when airport security opened the box. : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot !!!

i really would be happy to ear this story !!

LOL !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.