Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
prashant Maheshwari
India
Mumbai
Mahrashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My wife who's demon has been kicking my arse. I/She has like few answers , kindly help.

1. Impressive & Elusive cancel each other. So if my condemned blade & brute stand together , this rule is not applicable ? Or is it for enemies only ?

2. In Scenario I - Survivors , Blunderbuss is given to be used , can it be used interchangeably between two condemned blade (I think Not)

3. If Redeemer is out of the game (or on exit tile) , his gifts are not applicable ? Correct

4. Upon reaching Exit tile in Survivors (Exit tile has stash icon) , is an even card given to humans ? ( I doubt so)

5. Hole in the ground - If there are 2 holes in the ground tiles(so total 4 interconnected tiles ) , trogs (not demons) can move between all 4 tiles consuming 1 movement only.

Regards,
Prashant Maheshwari
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Only for enemies. The Brute and Blade do not cancel out each other's abilities unless they are on opposite teams.
2. No.
3. Correct.
4. No.
5. Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - Water from an Ancient Well
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
prashantmaheshwari wrote:
1. Impressive & Elusive cancel each other. So if my condemned blade & brute stand together , this rule is not applicable ? Or is it for enemies only ?

Applies to enemies only. Elusive works for you when you are moving, and Impressive works against your enemies when they are moving.

2. In Scenario I - Survivors , Blunderbuss is given to be used , can it be used interchangeably between two condemned blade (I think Not)

No, you assign it to a specific Blade, and he keeps it until he dies, at which point it is discarded.

3. If Redeemer is out of the game (or on exit tile) , his gifts are not applicable ? Correct

Correct.

4. Upon reaching Exit tile in Survivors (Exit tile has stash icon) , is an even card given to humans ? ( I doubt so)

No. I assume you mean Advantage Card, and in the Survivors scenario, the humans gain those when they explore Stash tiles, not the Exit tile.

5. Hole in the ground - If there are 2 holes in the ground tiles(so total 4 interconnected tiles ) , trogs (not demons) can move between all 4 tiles consuming 1 movement only.

Correct. Also remember that the blocking rule and Impressive have no effect on a trog who leaves a tile via a hole.

[edit] Just now noticing that Mark beat me to the punch. Good to see that we agree on all the answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
prashant Maheshwari
India
Mumbai
Mahrashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Damn , she's beating me legit blush

Thank you guys for the quick answer , we are going to try again tonights , that's 3 night in a row for claustrophobia , I am so happy she's playing atleast with me .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
prashant Maheshwari
India
Mumbai
Mahrashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lost 4th game of claustrophobia with wifey !!cry... Today I managed to my bodyguard out and she devoured the rest ! I am so done with the Survivor Scenarios .

Going to convince her for the next scenario, but she wants me to play this again and again till she 'perfects' it shake

I want to clarify few things which I already think are right.

1. Summoning a trog is not equivalent to it's movement cost, so when she summons a trog on to empty tile with unexplored opening , she can still move her trogs

2. If underground hunter is sharing tiles with 2 more trogs , and those two trogs both manage a hit on my warrior , She will now use her underground hunter to roll with a 3 (+2 for cancelled line of action on my warrior health)

(I also took the opportunity to order claustrophobia expansion as a 'gift' for her devil )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Prichard
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry too much - I think the Demon player has a bit of an advantage over the Human player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - Water from an Ancient Well
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Going to convince her for the next scenario, but she wants me to play this again and again till she 'perfects' it shake

You might suggest that she switch sides and let you be the Demons. Tell her she can't perfect it without understanding both sides.

I want to clarify few things which I already think are right.

1. Summoning a trog is not equivalent to it's movement cost, so when she summons a trog on to empty tile with unexplored opening , she can still move her trogs

Correct.

2. If underground hunter is sharing tiles with 2 more trogs , and those two trogs both manage a hit on my warrior , She will now use her underground hunter to roll with a 3 (+2 for cancelled line of action on my warrior health)

Also correct.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Don't tell your wife, but it can actually be worse than that. If the trogs started there, they can leave after attacking, and two more trogs can move in to attack. If one or both of the trogs who moved in do suicide attacks, still more trogs can move in and attack. You could end up with the underground hunter adding 4 or 5 to its combat roll - or going elsewhere to attack because your warrior is already dead!

(I also took the opportunity to order claustrophobia expansion as a 'gift' for her devil )

That has some great scenarios; maybe she'll want to try those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.