Subject: Help obtaining Carcassonne: Graf, König und Konsorten. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Brin
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I am located in the US and was wondering if anyone could help me find a site that can ship Carcassonne: Graf, König und Konsorten to the US. If not a site would a kind soul off the boards be willing to purchase and ship it to the states. I would pay for shipping/expansion/your time of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of all my usual German online stores, only Amazon.de seems to deliver to the US. Standard delivery rate to the US is 14 EUR, the game costs about 11 EUR. But maybe you find something else that you are interested in :) Here is a link to the English help pages of Amazon.de.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Brin
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the link and reply!! This seems like a fair price with the shipping and handling being good as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Are you aware that you can buy these expansions separately in the states and thus not have to pay nearly as much for shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Brin
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to see most of them in stock anywhere and if they are the price is insane(cult, siege, creativity) I actually like the boxes too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.